Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ben's Birthday

Ben loves "b-ball base" (his word for baseball) so I made him a baseball cake. I thought it turned out pretty good. It was fun to celebrate with grandma and grandpa Johnsen. Next year we will have mimi and bampa here and that will be even more fun!! I can't believe that my little guy is 2 years old. Here he is right before he opened his presents. He had a temperature of 103.5 Poor kid, but he still had fun.

Big boy, big driver.

Here is Ben's first car. He loves it and we are really glad that he got it for his birthday!!




Kate is really excited to celebrate Ben's birthday!!





3 comments:

AW said...

We miss you guys... when are you all coming out here? It's soon isn't it?

Heather said...

Your kids are getting so big! Kate looks just like Erica with the missing teeth, I love it. Ben is so so cute and Anna has gotten out of that tiny newborn stage!
I can't quit thinking about your parents in Mexico with the swine flu. I'll bet you can't wait to get them back here this summer! I miss you so much! We haven't been out there for a long time, if we get that way this summer we will come and see you! We are moving back, hopefully Holladay area, June of 2010! Can't wait!

Ute Family said...

I love how you don't post for months then BAM, you update everything you've done the past few months. I LOVE IT!!
Anyway, I love all the pics and I'm so glad Ben likes his car. Lydia got hers for Christmas and she still rides it at least once a day for 10-15 minutes. Money well spent!