Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I realized the other day that Anna is 5 months old and I don't have a picture of the two of us yet!! (poor 3rd child!) So here we are, isn't she cute!! I love this smiley little baby. She adds so much to our family!(if at the very least a little chaos)

At the beginning of February I started to think that we had made it through the winter without getting seriously sick and then we all got very sick. Each child ended up with running noses, deep coughs and an ear infection. It was a hard couple weeks but we are through that one and here we all are smiling!!












4 comments:

Ute Family said...

I love how you post in big clumps. I love that Ben loves buckets. It's funny the things that kids get interested in.
Cute pics btw, I love that you haven't gotten a pic of the two of you yet. They grow too fast huh?

Clark Family said...

What a great picture of you and Anna. Heather, you look so good. I hope I can look like that in 4 months. Thanks for hanging out with us the other day. We always have a great time!!

Heather said...

I love catching up with your life from your blog! I can't believe how big Anna is already!!! I love the pic of the two of you. I'm not sure if you know yet but Mike has accepted a job in SLC for Summer 2010! We will be joining you so soon and I can't wait!

Jen said...

Funny you mentioned that about being sick . . .I was thinking the same thing with our family. And we pretty much covered the same route you did. It was ugly! And even after antibiotics it still lingered. Hopefully everyone is feeling better now. And I just told Kristy we should try to get together again and do a play day. Of course, when there's no snow on the ground.