Thursday, August 28, 2008

Summer pictures

Here is some of the zuccinni that we have grown in our garden. I was not expecting to have so much zuccinni and to have it grow so big. Needless to say we have been eating a lot of zuccinni and I have made a lot of bread. Herb and Ben warming up the grill. What a great father and son thing to do!!
Against my better judgment I have decided to post of picture of me 7 months pregnant. I am always curious to see what other people look like pregnant. I am huge and starting to feel ready to have this baby. But she needs to cook a little longer.

5 comments:

Carol and Brian Moss said...

You are darling!
Your boys are darling!
Your squash is very impressive!!
Your Kate is beautiful, as always!

Ute Family said...

First of all, you look great pregnant. I know you don't believe me, but it's true. You have the cutest belly ever!
And HELLO!! I love Zuchinni bread. So if you're sick of it, throw some my way ;)
It was fun hanging out with you yesterday. Let's plan a trip to the zoo soon! Why haven't us gals done this earlier?

flem-fam said...

I think you're a gorgeous pregnant lady. Whenever you're feeling big, just picture in your mind what I looked like when I was pregnant with Donovan and you'll feel teeny tiny!

Clark Family said...

When you update, you really update. Loved all the pictures and I think you look great pregnant. You are so close to giving birth...I am jealous!!

Lenna said...

You're all belly :) You really do look great. Fun pictures and congratulations on making it through a hot summer with a bun in the oven.