Friday, June 6, 2008

Kate's last day of Preschool

When I dropped Kate off at preschool for the first time I was very brave to her face and as I drove off I started crying. Pretty typical, I think. But today as I dropped her off at preschool for the last time I also cried. I think the reason is number 1, I'm pregnant (good excuse for a lot of things) and number 2 is I can't believe that she will be going to Kindergarten. She is getting so big. We have loved her preschool experience. It has been so good for her and she has learned alot. She has made some fun friends and had fabulous teachers. We will miss Challenger. The last day of school is called Clown day and the kids can dress up however they want. She wanted to be Minney Mouse.
Here is Kate with her friends. They are called the kitchen group, because they play with the kitchen everyday.
After the girls posed the boys all got up there and posed, even though I didn't ask them to. Aren't they cute.
Here are Kate's teachers Miss Alyssa and Miss Teri. They have been wonderful and we will miss them. On to Kindergarten!!!

4 comments:

Ute Family said...

When mom's say that they cried on the first day of their kids school, I didn't understand it. But having Lydia now, I COMPLETLEY understand. I almost cried when she went to nursery for the first time!
I can't believe Kate is so big. These cousins are growing up SOOOO fast! Good job Kate...you are adorable :)

Lenna said...

Hi Heather,
It's Louena Panisi, from West High. Found you blog surfing and couldn't believe it was you. What a beautiful family! I couldn't resist commenting and saying hello! Congratulations on expecting another girl, I've got the exact same line up myself...it's fun.

Nicole said...

Wow she has gotten so old. It seems like she should still be one. Your family is so cute. Hope you are having a good summer. Maybe we will see you sometime this summer?!

H&HJohnsen said...

Louena, I would love to look at your blog and catch up with you. Email me sometime. heathermjohnsen@gmail.com
Talk to you later Heather