Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our Children





Ben is 10 months old and a lot of fun. He is almost crawling and is good at playing by himself. He loves his "dada" and can't get enough of his big sister. He loves to watch her and laughs at anything she does. They are very cute together.
Kate is 5 years old and a lot of fun also. She has just learned how to tie her shoes and zip up her coat. She loves going to preschool where she is learning to read and has a lot of friends. I love this picture of her reading to Ben because it shows how patient she is with him. We have been surprised at how good she is with him. Even when he is bugging her she is patient and still loves him. We love our children and feel so grateful for them.

2 comments:

Carol and Brian Moss said...

He sure is a beautiful child. It's fun to click on the picture and have it blow up big - you can see how beautiful he is!
You surely ARE blessed!

Valancy Bastian said...

Hi Heather, this is Val (Lance & Kristy's sister-in-law). I was on their blog site and wandered over to yours. I didn't know you had a baby right now! I have a six month old daughter, Elizabeth, who we call Lizzie. Anyway, I just wanted to say congratulations on your next addition. And, I love the close-up picture of Ben in his high chair. It is an excellent photo. I just started a blog too, after seeing Lance & Kristy's and my brother's family. But mine is plain like yours...I don't know how to make it look all cool and colorful like Kristy's. But hey, at least we're trying, right! I enjoyed meeting you. I love your family. Your parents are so neat. Exciting that Kristy's having another baby too. I bet you're glad they're coming back to Utah. Well, take care. Hope you're feeling well.